Tuesday 3 November 2015



Results


We received our results on the 9th of September. TYs didn’t have to come in to the school until 12. I wasn’t that nervous getting dropped to the school, I walked to the hall where I saw two of my friends who ran up to me. It was clear that everyone else was nervous to which made me feel better that we were all in the same boat. Eventually my nerves went until the principal called down the fifth years to the hall. We all lined up in our old classes which made me feel nostalgic of the previous 3 years we had all spent together. Ms Barry and Ms Smith were talking for a while which felt like it was the longest 5 minutes of my life because of my nerves. She called alphabetical order, when I was given my brown envelope I was reluctant to open it. I could see a good bit of people opening theirs, the hall was full of happy faces and flashing lights from the cameras for the newspaper. I opened mine in the car, at first I was a bit disappointed but after a while the nerves went and I was actually pretty happy. Everyone else felt the exact same. That night we all celebrated at Wrights….Best night!

1 comment: